Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Nea I'm Sore


Very sore my stomach, and my ribs i think. Yea. Very sleepy too. Gorsh. Very sore ahhhh. I have nothing to say but I'm sore really but not that sore but yea. I hope we have practice today, of course we will. So funny I am, not really though. Have nothing to say but gosh.
Oh yea Salutation to the sun. This was taken Two months ago i think. If not then I'm wrong. I just figured out what Salutation to the sun means. At first i didn't know what it meant, but my teacher just came over and just told me what it meant, i see now what it means. Yeah me, sike. It's some sort of Yoga and yea. I think this was in Open Season I think it is where i got it. It was Where that small caribou or some animal was stuck with It's broken antlers and it was waiting for Boog to look for a way home but then he goes round and round in circles. Then Elliot was said i think he said" Salutation to the Sun."
Then Boog which was a big bear that used to live in a house with a human, just gave up and set free of Elliot. which was the two characters in the movie or cartoon and yea. I think thats it. Good Day and Good Bye.

3 comments:

BEBE :) said...

i like this blog! its funny and made me laugh. keep writing funny ones. aye. lol..their kewl ok later cuz/freind

Erin said...

Sheesh..I've been looking for this post EVERYWHERE on your other blog. Here it is...hiding out on a new Jackie blog!

Danny89 said...

man today was fun...i got to go to a ball game watching the GLOBE TRATERS it was lots of fun....and awsome blog...lol your bro