Thursday, March 26, 2009

100 years later

In a hundred years later I think that the world will have no trees, no grass, not even a living thing, because of how we use population to much. But I bet you that the world will still have people, that are more intelligent people that can make stuff out of anything. I still think that there will be emtyness in the world. There will be few people that are living in the world and the water will cover up most of the land. The future will be in your guys hands, I joke not really.

Well, I still wonder what the world will be like in a hundred years, but I know that I won't be alive in hundreds years. I still got like 83 or less to live and hey yea what the heck, I don't know what I am going to become when I grow up. Well I was thinking of becoming a baker or something else but then I was I was thinking of becoming something else. But I guess it is mostly going to be baking, but not really. I can't think of something else to become.

No comments: