Thursday, March 26, 2009

Tanka Poems

Two days ago in class we made Tanka poems for our History class, because we are studying about Japan and China and some other countries. Here they are, but I will make a couple more.

Closer than I think
As summer days are coming
Missing all the fun
The trees are growing again
And the love between you guys

Walking Around town
Reminding me about you
Being silly like
The wild trees being blown
Making me laugh all day long

The smell of summer
Lets me know that you are here
Around the village
Seeking things you never seen
Having a good time outside

I guess I can on;y make one more, but I don't have any ideas right now. So I guess that is it for now Ok later and take care.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Wow! I think these are so good. I look forward to reading more!