Friday, March 27, 2009

Homework

Should homework be eliminated?I think it should because experiencing homework and chores at home, but it is Ok, I can deal with it. But sometimes it can be really depressing most of the time. Especially when you kind of don't have help but then most of the time I do. So yea it might be good. I still think that homework should be eliminated. I know that homework will be good for studying but then at the same time I kind of don't like it. It would be awesome if they eliminated homework, then I could have more time doing chores, but then it would be boring once I'm done with my chores. But I could still have free time and more time to go outside like i would normally do when I was a young girl. Ever since I turned maybe thirteen or maybe twelve I started staying home even more as the days passed, but went out for a couple of times.

No comments: