Monday, May 4, 2009

My thoughts

Everything is going by so fast, even the days are going, well for me but I don't know about the other people. But a lot has happened since those days, still feels like its going to fast. It feels like we didn't have a weekend or something like that. My sister came to Oscarville on Friday and it feels like she has been here for ages.

I am beginning to get all depressed or something. I wish I had those days when I am not all grumpy or feeling like everything is being pushed down on me like the wild blowing you away. I might have woke up on the wrong side of bed because I woke up at like 9 or somewhere around 9. So far it my day went well but for me I am trying to make it good and all. But then I am still sleepy I guess.

I am starting to regret cutting my hair but I am trying to say it will grow back and all i have to do is have fun and ignore my hair being all short and stuff like that. I am guessing that I want a break from all this that is happening here in Oscarville and wanting to go somewhere else rather than being in the same village and being with the same people but I am alright with that. I just want a break from being here all my life. Well I have been on breaks most of the time but that is when I go for camps or something like that.

I was planning on getting a job somewhere but then my parents suggested that I get one somewhere in Bethel and I was ok with that, but then I might be going there for camp or somewhere else. I should ask my parents if I can stay in Napas for like couple days but i doubt that they will let me go, but I'll be alright with it I think. Well I'll right some more later right now I have to get going so later peace, take care everyone.

No comments: