Thursday, May 14, 2009

Something about Slide shows

Another year to get ready for graduation but this time its my older brother. Last year was my older sister's graduation. I am making a slide show to share it with the whole community to see, this is what I did last year for my sister. It was fun making a slide show, I used IMovie for my sister's slide show but then this year I am using Picasa for the slide show. It is much easier using Picasa because it adjusts the pictures to match up with the songs we display. For the IMovie you try and make the pictures fit or make it even out with the songs you want. If you have IMovie then you will know what I mean, If not then I don't know. Well anyways, I am done with the slide show and Graduation already passed so I'm bushed and didn't get enough sleep for the past two days. :D, more likely to be a frown then a smiley face :( hehee. Well hope you had fun reading my blogs, If not then i totally get it. Take care everyone.

1 comment:

BEBE :) said...

hey..love the post! I didn't see the slide show because I was up in Bethel. Can you send me the slid-show so I could watch it? hehe. I would love if you sent it. Thanks...
<3 Issa