Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Seal hopping in Eek, AK


I was supposed to blog this one with the N.Y.O post but then I didn't have the time to download it. But anyway this is me seal hopping, trust me this is kind of hurts for me though but for some people its peace a cake. Well not really, but I went like 101 and something inches. I forgot where I went 125 and something inches last time. I have been going up and down with that and when I was sick or was gonna be sick or short of breath I didn't go that far. When I was in Jr. high though I would get in first place. When we went to Kipnuk, AK like 6 years ago, I went pretty far. I forgot how far though and In Toksook Bay but I didn't really go that far because that was my first year doing N.Y.O and plus i was in Jr. high with my sister Bunna, my cousin Pauline, my friend Jessica, and some other people. I forgot what places I got in Toksook Bay, But I remember i went farther than my sister Bunna. I started going farther and farther after that but sometimes I wouldn't go that far. Well I guess I might start doing some running so that I would be ready for next and start breaking the seal hop record try and beat it. I forgot how far the record was though but I want to try and beat that record. That will be my goal for next N.Y.O season or what ever we call it. This is it for now until next time I write, take care everyone.

3 comments:

BEBE :) said...

I remember this. It was fun in Eek but then I had a rough time doing seal hop. Because i watch u call it. I didn't go that very far. But it is okay, at least it is not my very favorite event., other wise I would die!! just kidding. I noticed something, at every post you say Take Care or seomthing. I like that at every post. lol. hehe k bye. love the post by the way =)

Erin said...

I always like seeing you seal hop! So fun! I wouldn't have the strength to do it. Next year we will have a challenge sometime...you and I will seal hop against each other. I need a summer to get my muscles all ready though..ok?

Why Me!! said...

Ok